Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston is a nationally recognized and accredited nonprofit. We take our responsibility as stewards of your contributions seriously. Every gift makes an impact, and we are grateful you choose to support our mission. You can be assured that Catholic Charities uses the valuable resources donors provide in the most cost-effective ways possible.
Our independently audited financial statements consistently show that out of every dollar spent, more than 97 cents goes directly toward providing caring, compassionate services to people in need from all walks of life throughout the Greater Galveston-Houston area. We keep administrative costs low so that more funding goes to programs and services to help struggling individuals and families.
Catholic Charities Programs and Services Funding
In FY2021, 97% of all expenses went to programs and services.
Catholic Charities is committed to donors’ rights and transparency. That’s why we make our financial statements, administrative costs and funding available for your review online. Click on the files below to download:
- FY 2022 Annual Report Snapshot
- FY 2020-2021 Annual Report
- FY 2020-2021 Annual Report Snapshot
- FY 2019-2020 Annual Report
- FY 2019-2020 Annual Report Snapshot
- FY 2018-2019 Annual Report
- FY2019 Annual Report Snapshot
- FY 2017-2018 Annual Report
- FY 2016-2017 Annual Report
- FY 2015 -2016 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report