Request a duplicate tax receipt

If you have made a gift to Catholic Charities and have misplaced or have not yet received your receipt or tax acknowledgement letter, please fill out your contact information and the details of your gift below. Once your gift is verified, we’ll send your letter to the address you listed below.

If you need additional help, please contact John McGarry at 713-874-6681 or