Catholic Charities is now accepting school supplies for the families we serve. You can help children in need prepare for the upcoming school year — either in person or virtually — by dropping off school supplies at our designated locations.
Please see the information below for drop off information and a list of needed supplies:
Drop off locations and times
Guadalupe Center (326 S. Jensen Drive, Houston, TX 77003 | MAP)
Monday and Wednesday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Beacon of Hope Center (4700 Broadway, Suite F-103, Galveston, TX 77551 | MAP)
Monday and Wednesday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Mamie George Community Center (1111 Collins Road, Richmond, TX 77469 | MAP)
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
School Supply List
- Any backpacks for elementary-aged students
- Baby wipes
- Ballpoint pens (blue, black, and red)
- Binders (3 rings of all sizes)
- Boxes of Kleenex/tissue
- Clear backpacks for older students
- Colored pencils
- Colorful construction paper
- Colorful markers (any size and any amount)
- Composition books
- Folders with pockets and brads (all colors)
- Glue sticks (all sizes)
- Index cards
- Manila paper pack 9”x12”
- Notebook paper (college-ruled and wide-ruled)
- Paper towels
- Pencil bag/pouch
- Pencils (mechanical or regular)
- School scissors
- Watercolors with brush
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disposable masks
- Clorox Wipes
Make a Gift
You can help the children and families in need be prepared for the new school year, no matter if they are learning in the classroom or at home. Make a gift online to Catholic Charities and help the families we serve.
For more information, please contact Fidel Rassu at email@example.com.