HOUSTON – Wine connoisseurs can fill the wine cellar for Catholic Charities’ upcoming Wine & Dine event through two wine-tasting events this spring. Wine & Dine is a wine-pairing dinner scheduled for May 4 at The Revaire, Houston’s newest and most sophisticated venue. Proceeds benefit the comprehensive network of social service programs under Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, a 501(c)(3) agency.
Fill the Wine Cellar events will stock the “wine pull” at the Wine & Dine dinner, when guests will make a donation to Catholic Charities and get a mystery bottle of wine.
Thursday, February 28, 6:00-8:00 p.m., Spec’s Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods, 2410 Smith Street | MAP
- Enjoy lite bites while sampling meticulously selected wines available at discount prices
- Guests buy one bottle of wine for themselves and one to be donated to Catholic Charities
Thursday, April 4, 6:00-8:00 p.m., Hotel Granduca, 1080 Uptown Park Boulevard | MAP
- Premier wine tasting stations, delectable hors d’oeuvres and a delicious Risotto station
- Featured wines and champagnes available at cost for stocking the Wine & Dine wine pull
- Complimentary valet parking, entertainment
- Evening underwritten by Alex Borlenghi, President of Interfin and Catholic Charities Advisory Board member
Both events are business casual. Invitees are encouraged to bring friends and family. For more information, contact Naibi Rivera, 713.874.6629, email@example.com.