We are currently in need of items to furnish a home, such as bedroom furniture, living room sets, and small kitchen appliances such as microwaves, toasters, dish sets, twin bedding, and towels,. We also accept new and gently used clothes, books and new baby items. You can host a drive for our clients’ needs by reading about Hosting A Drive on the bottom of the volunteer page.
At this time, we are no longer accepting 18-wheeler donations.
Drop Off Location
Donations can be delivered directly to Catholic Charities main office located at 2900 Louisiana, Houston, Texas 77006.
To contribute items that need to be picked up, please contact us at email@example.com or 713-874-6538 for more information.
Your generous gift of a vehicle can help make a tremendous difference in the lives of those we serve. Your vehicle donation is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
- We’ll arrange pick up of your vehicle, whether it is running or not.
- We’ll complete all IRS and title documents for you.
We accept a wide range of vehicles:
- Cars, trucks and SUVs
- Campers and RVs
For more information, click here.
You can support Catholic Charities every time you shop through these participating retailers:
Link your Kroger Plus Card to our agency and we can earn a rebate each time you shop for groceries!
- Visit Kroger Community Rewards
- Create an account and set your preferred location
- Add Kroger Plus Card to your account by entering your Plus Card number or alternate ID and last name
- Account Summary Page: Click “Enroll” under “Community Rewards”
- Enter your information under “Community Rewards Program”
- Under “Find Your Organization” type in 81976 or Catholic Charities
- Choose Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, 2900 Louisiana St., Houston, TX 77006
- Click “Enroll”
If you shop at Randalls, download their Good Neighbor form and write down our organization number: 1760
You can donate while you are doing day-to-day things such as grocery shopping or shopping on AmazonSmile!
Send a letter of instruction to your broker, including the name of the security, the quantity and the estimated value.
Send a copy of your broker letter and stock gift form to:
Attention: Brian Gillen
2900 Louisiana Street
Houston, Texas 77006
The following is a list of Catholic Charities’ brokerage accounts:
Chase Investment of Services Corp
1166 Avenue of the Americas, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Sanders Morris Harris
600 Travis, Suite 5800
Houston, Texas 77002
Contact: Don Sanders
Phone Number: 713.250.4213; Fax Number: 713-250-4298
If you have any questions, please call Brian Gillen at 713-874-6624