Catholic Charities is grateful for the kindness of our community for those in need and accepts donations from individuals, corporations and foundations. We also accepted planned gifts, in-kind donations, and more.
We are currently in need of items to furnish a home, such as bedroom furniture, living room sets, and small kitchen appliances such as microwaves, toasters, dish sets, twin bedding, and towels. We also accept new and gently used clothes, books and new baby items. You can host a drive for our clients’ needs by reading about Hosting A Drive on the bottom of the volunteer page.
At this time, we are no longer accepting 18-wheeler donations.
Drop Off Location
Donations can be delivered directly to Catholic Charities main office located at 2900 Louisiana, Houston, Texas 77006.
To contribute items that need to be picked up, please contact us at email@example.com or 713-874-6538 for more information.
You can support Catholic Charities every time you shop through these participating retailers:
Link yourPlus Card to our agency and we can earn a rebate each time you shop for groceries!
- Visit Kroger Community Rewards
- Create an account and set your preferred location
- Add Kroger Plus Card to your account by entering your Plus Card number or alternate ID and last name
- Account Summary Page: Click “Enroll” under “Community Rewards”
- Enter your information under “Community Rewards Program”
- Under “Find Your Organization” type in 81976 or Catholic Charities
- Choose Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, 2900 Louisiana St., Houston, TX 77006
- Click “Enroll”
If you shop at Randalls, download the Good Neighbor form and write down our organization number: 1760
Then return your form to any Randalls location!
You can donate to Catholic Charities while shopping on Amazon.com through AmazonSmile!
- Start your shopping trip through our AmazonSmile link.
- Catholic Charities receives a donation!