Please note that we are not able to accept walk-in drop offs or pick up any in-kind donations (such as furniture) in the community at this time due to COVID-19 precautions. Read more updates here
Catholic Charities is grateful for the kindness of our community for those in need and accepts donations from individuals, corporations and foundations. We also accepted planned gifts, in-kind donations, car and vehicle donations, and more.
Looking to make a donation online? Click here.
- We are no longer able to pick-up donations. Catholic Charities is not able to pick up donations from homes or businesses at this time.
- If you have furniture or other large items to donate that need to be picked up, please contact one of the following organizations:
- Contact For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-874-6538.
- Cars, trucks and SUVs
- Campers and RVs
To get started, call 1-866-915-4483 or visit CatholicCharities.careasy.org
You can support Catholic Charities every time you shop through these participating retailers:Link your Kroger Plus Card to our agency and we can earn a rebate each time you shop for groceries!
- Visit Kroger Community Rewards
- Create an account and set your preferred location
- Add Kroger Plus Card to your account by entering your Plus Card number or alternate ID and last name
- Account Summary Page: Click “Enroll” under “Community Rewards”
- Enter your information under “Community Rewards Program”
- Under “Find Your Organization” type in LI135 or Catholic Charities(NOTE: As of Sept. 2018, Kroger has updated their Community Rewards system. Please make sure you enter LI135 as Catholic Charities' organization number.)
- Choose Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, 2900 Louisiana St., Houston, TX 77006
- Click “Enroll”
If you shop at Randalls, download the Good Neighbor form and write down our organization number: 1760 Then return your form to any Randalls location!
You can donate to Catholic Charities while shopping on Amazon.com through AmazonSmile!
- Start your shopping trip through our AmazonSmile link.
- Catholic Charities receives a donation!
Send a letter of instruction to your broker, including the name of the security, the quantity and the estimated value. Send a copy of your broker letter to:
Attention: Brian Gillen
2900 Louisiana Street
Houston, Texas 77006
or email to email@example.comReceiving Firm: Frost Brokerage Services (clear through National Financial Services, LLC) Recipient: Catholic Charities Gal-Hou Account Number: 037-291769 DTC Number (National Financial Svcs, LLC): 0226 Contact If you have any questions, please contact Brian Gillen at 713.874.6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.