Impacted by COVID-19? We’re Here to Help.
Catholic Charities is helping families and individuals impacted by COVID-19. Please complete and submit the online financial application form and a staff member will follow-up with you to review your eligibility and documentation needs. Those unable to be assisted will be notified by email. New applications are accepted monthly.
COVID FINANCIAL REQUESTS ACCEPTED ONLINE ONLY
We are prioritizing help for individuals and families who have lost income as a direct impact of COVID: through job loss, wage loss, furlough, illness, quarantine, lack of childcare or other related incidents. You must belong to one of these groups:
- Single-headed households with children
- Families with 5 or more minor children
- Seniors (age 60+)
- Copy of your photo ID (driver’s license OR other official picture ID)
- For rental assistance (any one of these): lease AND vacate/eviction notice, OR rental agreement document
- For utilities assistance (any one of these): utility disconnect notice OR late payment notice
- Proof of unemployment (any one of these): copy of Workforce Solutions appointment/application, letter stating you have lost unemployment, pay stub, letter of employment loss for informal workforce, OR declaration of lost income
Catholic Charities is distributing food in Houston, Fort Bend and Galveston.
Find other COVID-19 resources here.
All requests for financial assistance must be submitted through the website. If you have questions, call our COVID Assistance Line at 713.874.6521, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lewis and Joan Lowenstein Foundation Pan De Vida Food Pantry is located in: Catholic Charities Guadalupe Center 326 South Jensen Drive, Houston, Texas 77003 713-227-9981
Fort Bend County
Mamie George Community Center 1111 Collins Road, Richmond, Texas 77469 281-202-6200
Bay Area Basic Needs Center 1300-A Bay Area Blvd., Houston, Texas 77058 281-282-6069 Texas City Basic Needs Office 712 5th Avenue, Texas City, Texas 77590 409-948-0405 Galveston Basic Needs Office 4700 Broadway, Suite F-103, Galveston, Texas 77551 409-762-2064