24:7 DAD – Parenting Classes for Dads and Father Figures
24:7 DAD is an educational coaching program that empowers fathers to develop bonds with their children that are critical to the children’s emotional, social and physical development. Fathers and father figures will greatly benefit from this prevention and intervention program that will equip them with positive and lasting change. We have ongoing classes at Mamie George Community Center on Tuesdays at 6 p.m. Dinner is provided. We meet at different locations throughout Fort Bend County.
New fatherhood program reaches out to all dads – Fort Bend Star
- Referral for basic needs
- Shop in Trini’s Market
- Program participants may be eligible to receive giveaways for completing class including gift cards or toys.
- Dinner or snack provided at meetings
- Counseling referrals provided.
- Services are available in English or Spanish.
Fathers, grandfathers or father figures in Fort Bend County with children ages 0-18 years.
- Ongoing classes on Tuesdays at Mamie George Community Center (1111 Collins Road, Richmond, Texas 77469)
at 6 p.m.
If you would like to sign up for one of our classes or talk to our team about how we can help you, please call Susan 281-202-6264 or Angelica 281-202-6252. If you would like to partner and set up classes at your facility or if you would like to support the program, please call 281-202-6252 for more information. Babysitting provided for potty-trained children with reservation at Mamie George Community Center.