Blessed Beginnings Life Center
Catholic Charities is excited to present a new Blessed Beginnings Life Center program integration in the coming weeks! During this time, we will continue to ensure that programs and services that strengthen families and communities remain available during these tough times.
If you need assistance, please look at our additional resources below. If you are a social worker or community health worker, please contact our Program Coordinator Natalya Velasco if you are wanting more information email@example.com.
- Texas Emergency Helpline: dial 2-1-1 (unless it is a police emergency; then dial 9-1-1) to be connected to an agency that may be able to help with your immediate needs.
- Texas Pregnancy Care Network: find a location near you that may be able to help.
- Additional Catholic Charities resources and updates about COVID-19.
The Blessed Beginnings Pregnancy and Parenting Life Center is committed to the sanctity of human life, especially in its most vulnerable early stages. As a pro-life agency that honors every single human being with the dignity and respect they deserve, we are dedicated to providing the support and education young parents who choose life need to have happy, healthy babies and children. Our program focuses on the critical time period from the woman’s pregnancy through the age of five—a child’s most formative years.
Free Prenatal and Parenting Classes available in both English and Spanish.
Critical prenatal and parenting topics are covered at no cost to all of our Catholic Charities clients. We cover more than 40 topics including fetal development, postpartum physical care, breastfeeding, shaken baby syndrome, car seat safety, age-appropriate play, positive discipline, and much more!
Program participants may be eligible to receive baby items such as diapers, bottles, clothes, cribs, car seats and age-appropriate learning toys.
Catholic Charities provides post-adoption services to children and adults who were previously adopted through our organization and need assistance with finding their birth families, mental health support, or are looking for more information.
- Adult adoptee and birth parent search services
- Search and reunion support group
- Birth parent histories and adoptive family profiles
- Services to private adoptions occurring in Harris County (referrals provided by the court)
Contact: Lillian Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.874.6575.
If you are interested in adopting, please contact one of these agencies below:
Presbyterian Children Services: 713.522.2800