COVID-19 Assistance Request Form
Currently, we have reached our funding capacity. Please check back at a later date.
We anticipate receiving applications from more people than we have the capacity to serve. To fairly allocate funds, we will use a lottery to distribute available financial resources.
For additional additional resources and information please visit the Catholic Charities Coronavirus Information Page.
Important Information for Applicants
We are prioritizing help for individuals and families who have lost income as a direct impact of COVID-19: through job loss, wage loss, furlough, illness, quarantine, lack of childcare or other related incidents. You must belong to one of these groups:
- Single-headed households with children
- Families with 5 or more minor children
- Seniors (age 60+)
- Copy of your photo ID (driver’s license OR other official picture ID)
- For rental assistance (any one of these): lease AND vacate/eviction notice, OR rental agreement document
- For utilities assistance (any one of these): utility disconnect notice OR late payment notice
- Proof of unemployment (any one of these): copy of Workforce Solutions appointment/application, letter stating you have lost unemployment, pay stub, letter of employment loss for informal workforce, OR declaration of lost income
Catholic Charities is helping families and individuals impacted by COVID-19. Currently, we have reached our funding capacity, although we anticipate that more funds will be available soon. Please continue to check this webpage to see whether we have resumed taking applications for financial assistance.