COVID-19 Assistance Request Form
If you were impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, please complete the form below:
Note: Please only submit one application. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
Important Information for Applicants
We are prioritizing help for individuals and families who have lost income as a direct impact of COVID: through job loss, wage loss, furlough, illness, quarantine, lack of childcare or other related incidents. You must belong to one of these groups:
- Single-headed households with children
- Families with 5 or more minor children
- Seniors (age 60+)
- Copy of your photo ID (driver’s license OR other official picture ID)
- For rental assistance (any one of these): lease AND vacate/eviction notice, OR rental agreement document
- For utilities assistance (any one of these): utility disconnect notice OR late payment notice
- Proof of unemployment (any one of these): copy of Workforce Solutions appointment/application, letter stating you have lost unemployment, pay stub, letter of employment loss for informal workforce, OR declaration of lost income
For additional additional resources and information please visit Catholic Charities Coronavirus Information Page.